IICS delivers integrated solutions that combine the management of paper and electronic documents into a single, seamless strategy that puts you in complete control of information, compliance and budgets.
Our services include:
- Records Program Management — Access to Iron Mountain’s team of trusted consultants, who provide onsite records management expertise including best practices for document security, access and compliance.
- Document Management Workflow Consulting — Evaluation, analysis, recommendations and implementation of best practices for your document management environment through our services.
Our team will help you manage the costs of records storage and retrieval, integrate the management of physical and digital records—and enable fast, distributed and simultaneous access to your information assets.
Our consultants develop strategies that help you to:
- Streamline core business processes
- Reduce document management costs and complexity
- Improve customer service
- Increase the productivity of your professional staff
- Enhance adherence to compliance requirements
Starting with a detailed evaluation of your document management environment, our team compares your current workflows to industry best practices and performs an objective, detailed cost analysis. We use this information, together with your input, to provide you with a set of recommendations that often include paper document management, conversion of physical records to electronic formats and the streamlining of existing workflows—customized to address your specific needs. We then complete the process by providing implementation and training support, to ensure the smooth transition to your new document management environment.
The exponential growth in the complexity of document management processes and compliance calls for strategically designed and precisely executed records management workflow. Put the expertise of our consultants to work for you by calling us today.